Small Bee Forest Honey
Select delivery location
Honeydew gathered by bees from wild forest trees such as holm oak and cork oak trees.
- This honey is extracted by Adivasi in a traditional way from the Beehive, forests of Jim Corbett by the indigenous tribe of Uttarakhand after the bees have successfully collected nectar from the nutrient-rich medicinal flowers.
- It is also known as Medicinal Honey. Medicinal Flowers are very small in size. Only small bees can extract nectar from them and it contains antibacterial properties that aid in the treatment of a variety of infections.
- It's Pure and Natural Honey.
Color : Amber.
Taste : Sweet
- Aids in the healing of abrasions, bedsores, ulcers, and other wounds.
- Improves the immune system and helps to avoid critical illnesses such as heart disease
- Contains nutrients like sodium, potassium, carbohydrates, proteins, and iron.
- Helps in weight control.
- Heals coughs and sore throats.