Select delivery location
Mountain Honey produced by bees from the high mountain flowers, over 1000m, from lands with all wild flowers. This is a very aromatic, intense and persistent. High mountain honey is a honey has a thick texture
- Mountain honey is honey produced by bees from the high mountain flowers, over 1000m, from lands with all wild flowers.
- Mountain Honey is extracted by the indigenous tribes of India with care and tradition in mind, this honey comes straight from the mountains of Karnataka.
- Unlike other farm-bred honey, this is jungle honey packed with unadulterated natural nutrients perfect for rejuvenation and immunity building, just like Shilajit.
- This is very aromatic, intense and persistent.
Color : Dark Amber color with some Reddish hue.
Taste : Bitter - Sweet
- It is a great source of antioxidant and has good antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. The significant health benefits of mountain honey are that it cures urinary infections and improves the immune system.
- It has antimicrobial properties and helps to strengthen the immune system.
- Cough, cold, flu, and sore throat relief. Also,It can assist in the healing of foot wounds.